Friday 11 November 2011

My Learning Style

Wow.... what a very intereting activity to complete!! I have just completed a quiz which lets you know what your learning style is according to Felder and Solomon, based on the answers you provide. My results are; Active - meaning I like to study in a group and find ways to use the information meaningfully. Sensing - I understand infomation better if I can see how it connects with the real world. Visual - I try to find diagrams that help to better explain the information I am processing. Global - I need to ensure I have processed all the information before moving on to a new topic.
Another test I took was the Birmingham Multiple Intelligences which gets you to answer some questions and your individual results are turned into a graph. My results I found to be somewhat interesting to me as I love music but actually dont play and instruments or do many musical things ... I wonder if this test could help with profiling students? As well as profiling them by other means, and asking them directly it would be interesting if they too were able to complete this test and then comment if they thought it was accurate or if they thought it was nothing like them .... Maybe a test similar too this one could be used ? Oh the possibilities seem to be endless when you begin looking for different means of doing things and finding things out .... and this is just the beginning ..
well thats all for now ....

Cheers Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment