Monday 12 December 2011

Mobile computing

Earlier in the course we were asked to complete an activity using de Bono's six thinking hats. I was one that choose to put on the negative hat (Black Hat) as I just couldn't get my head around how these could help the learning experience and thought it would just hinder the teaching and learning process. I must say that after looking at the information on Mobile computing I feel like my mind has been changed ... and not just a little bit ... but completely. Mobile computing has three links that I found to be very interesting I just have to share the links on my blog (mainly so I can find them later when the course is finished lol)
I have to say my favourite is the iPads in education. Looking through some of the uses I was so amazed. I have never seen an iPad used and look at everything you can do with it!! I can see how this could be VERY beneficial to the teaching and learning process. After looking through this I felt like going and buying one so my 3 year old could start learning .... because I feel by the time my 3 year old is in school these will be in schools too and I hope that I am one of the teachers that are using them with the students ... Oh I want one now to play with!! Well that's my dreaming for the day!
Cheers Danielle

    No comments:

    Post a Comment